Fri, Mar 10|
Meditation & Art Meet Up
Meditation & Mixed Media Art to express creativity, thoughts, feelings, memories & emotions through visual art. Art methods include: painting, collage, drawing, writing, doodling, and using stamps & stickers. Each class starts with a Creative Meditation.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
RedLife Yoga, 3074 Hoban Ave, Spring Hill, FL 34609, USA
About the Event
Art journaling is the practice of making art in a book in order to express your creativity, thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions through any type of art form you enjoy. Common art methods include: painting, collage, drawing, writing, doodling, and using stamps and stickers.
Benefits of art journaling:
- Eases stress as we focus on creativity and living in the moment.
- Enjoy the process rather than obsessing over the outcome.
- It’s good to play! Glue, splatter, doodle, and collect stickers!
- Get your thoughts and emotions out on paper. There is no right or wrong. The art you are making can be for your enjoyment only - like a “visual diary."
- Spend time in the "right side" of your brain, where creativity lives and problems are more easily solved.
- Practice meditative breathing and the benefits that go along with a relaxing activity.
- Explore and learn creative art techniques.
- No experience necessary!
Mixed Media Workshop$35.00