top of page
Fri, Jun 09|
A Bug's Life Art & Meditation
It's a Bug's Life Night. We are creating pages filled with grass, leaves, beetles, and butterflies. Bring any paper scrapes or stickers you may have that fit the theme. I will have supplies, and/or you can purchase a kit.
Time & Location
Jun 09, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
RedLife Yoga, 3074 Hoban Ave, Spring Hill, FL 34609, USA
About the Event
Meditation & Mixed Media Art to express creativity, thoughts, feelings, memories & emotions through visual art. Art methods include painting, collage, drawing, writing, doodling, and using stamps & stickers.
Each class starts with a Creative Meditation. There are several pricing options for members and non-members.
Benefits of art journaling:
- Eases stress as we focus on creativity and living in the moment.
- Enjoy the process rather than obsessing over the outcome.
- It’s good to play! Glue, splatter, doodle, and collect stickers!
- Get your thoughts and emotions out on paper. There is no right or wrong. The art you are making can be for your enjoyment only - like a “visual diary."
- Spend time in the "right side" of your brain, where creativity lives and problems are more easily solved.
- Practice meditative breathing and the benefits that go along with a relaxing activity.
- Explore and learn creative art techniques.
- No experience necessary!
From $20.00 to $35.00
From $20.00 to $35.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Just the Class
bottom of page